Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Welcome to My Learning Curve!

Welcome to fifth grade!  As you might have noticed, Malletts Bay School has changed its blogging platform!  I was well trained in the old version - my learning curve for this one will be STEEP!  Thank you for your patience as I try to teach this old dog new tricks!

The first order of business is for you to check out the page 'Home Practice'.  I will make every effort to update this on a daily basis!  Beginning tonight, you'll find your kiddo's home practice listed.

I hope you use the 'sign up' link to be notified of new blog posts.  This is my sole means of communicating with families and you'll find useful information, schedules, and a fun peek into our learning!  I welcome parents, extended families, and friends to join in the fun!

I'm looking forward to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment